School of Education
Family, Consumer, and Community Education
Students should first apply to the School of Human Ecology and then apply at Education Academic Services, Room 139 Education Building, 1000 Bascom Mall, for joint enrollment with the School of Education during the semester when 54 credits will be completed. Find requirements for joint enrollment under the "Application and Admission" link below. Students jointly enrolled in a School of Education professional certification program and another school or college in the university must comply with the policies, rules, and regulations of the home school/college. The School of Education has responsibility for the professional education component of programs, including professional education course work, multicultural education and human relations, and field experiences. All other administrative matters are handled by the School of Human Ecology (SoHE). Graduation requirements include the general degree and major area requirements as outlined by SoHE and certification requirements of the appropriate program within the School of Education.
- Liberal Studies and General Education Requirements
- Major Requirements. Go to the Human Ecology section of the Undergraduate Catalog to find detailed information about the major.
- Professional Education Requirements
- Teacher Standards, Portfolio, and Content Examination
- Application and Admission Information